recover the original structure of tables (indexes and fields)
successfully tested with Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
restore data from database tables
repair Access database queries except the ones used in reports and forms
Microsoft Access database repair software
eRepair Access (Download) is a powerful Access database recovery solution for damaged *.mdb and *.accdb files.
eRepair Access restores main data structures from damaged *.mdb and *.accdb Access files such as:
- MS Access table structure, including fields and indices
- MS Access table data
- Stored queries, except those used in forms and reports
- Correct relations, except those used for data display (for instance, relationships between columns of the same table)
Access files (stored in *.mdb and *.accdb file formats) can be damaged by:
- File-system crashes;
- Physical hard-drive failures;
- Malware attacks;
- Consequences of misfortunate users’ experiments with low-level disk-management tools;
eRepair Access is intended for a very wide audience, which means that nearly anyone can use it to restore data from corrupt Access database files. The simple, straightforward wizard-based interface takes just a few minutes to get used to, while the duration of the database recovery process generally depends on the size of the Access database file and the speed of your computer.
The process of recovering a damaged database essentially consists of several easy steps:
- Initial analysis of the damaged Access file and raw-data extraction. At this stage, eRepair Access checks what database objects and data can be recovered and extracts user and system tables. It also extracts information about stored queries and relationships between tables.
- Deep data analysis and restoration. At this stage, the Access database repair software uses the data recovered at the previous stage to accurately restore the structure of tables, including indices, field types and names. It is also when all relationships between tables and queries are restored, including query-related information such as various conditions and relations. Additionally, the MDB repair program runs a thorough integrity check and logs any errors or inconsistencies it detects.
- Data saving. This is the final step of the .mdb / .accdb recovery process. eRepair Access saves the restored Access database structures and data to a file specified by the user. The corrupted structures in the original .mdb or .accdb file are not copied to the output file. The input Access file is not modified in any way, so the user can use it again to recover data using alternative methods or tools.
Despite its data-recovery capability, eRepair Access has a few functional limitations. eRepair Access does not recover:
- References and fields containing references to external databases
- Access-specific service data related to the display of elements in the editor field
- Restrictions on value selection
- The software will not help recover data from encrypted files.
- The software requires Microsoft Windows 98/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10.
- Microsoft Access must be installed.
With eRepair Access you can fix next errors:
- Unrecognized Database Format FileName.mdb (Error 3343)
- The database FileName.mdb needs to be repaired or isn't a database file. (Error 2239)
- You or another user may have unexpectedly quit Microsoft Office Access while a Microsoft Office Access database was open. Do you want Microsoft Office Access to attempt to repair the database?
- The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object ObjectName. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly. (Error 3011)
- Record(s) cannot be read; no read permission on ObjectName (Error 3112)
- Cannot open database FileName.mdb. It may not be a database that your application recognizes, or the file may be corrupt. (Error 3049)
- You do not have the necessary permissions to use the FileName.mdb object. Have your system administrator or the person who created the object establish the appropriate permissions for you. (Error 3033)
- Invalid field data type (Error 3259)
- Unexpected error 35012
- The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship. (Error 3022)
- The Microsoft Jet Database Engine cannot open the file.
- Visual Basic for Applications Project in This Database Is Corrupt.
- An Invalid Page Fault... error (not necessarily a corrupt database issue)
- You do not have the necessary permissions to open this object. Please contact your system administrator.
- database.mdb isnt an Index in this table. Look in the index collection of the TableDef object to determine the valid index names
- Microsoft Access has encountered a problem and needs to close
- Operation failed - too many indexes - reduce the number and try again
- Failure to open/failure to show error
- Microsoft jet database engine could not find object MSysDB. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name correctly and the path name correctly. - 3011
- The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object MSysCompactError. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name correctly and the path name correctly.
- The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object databases. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and path name correctly.
- The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object filename. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly.
- The Microsoft Jet Database Engine could not find object Msys*/databases. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name correctly and the path name correctly.
- Record(s) cant be read, no read permissions on database.mdb - 3112
- Could not find field xxx - 1017
- Invalid Bookmark - 3159
- This database is in an unrecognized format. The database may have been created with a later version of Microsoft Access than the one you are using. Upgrade your version of Microsoft Access to the current one, then open this database. - 3343
- You cannot carry out this action at the present time. - 2486
- Record is deleted.
- The database has been placed in a state by user xxx on machine mmm that prevents it from being opened or locked. - 3704
- The database has been placed in an unexpected state.
- This database is in an unexpected state; Microsoft Access cant open it.
- The database has been converted from a prior version of Microsoft Access by using the DOA compact database method instead of the convert database command on the tools menu. This has left the database in an unconverted state.
- Disk Error - Reserved error (-1601) 3000
- Table TempMSysAccessObjects already exists.
- Record(s) cannot be read; no read permission on MSysAccessObjects
- Record(s) cannot be read; no read permission on MSysACEs. - 3112
- The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query MSysAccessObjects. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly. - 3078.
- Could not use name; file already in use. (Error 3045)
- The specified file is currently being used by another user or session. Wait for the other user or session to finish working with the file, and then try the operation again. - 3045
- Operation invalid without current index. - 3019
- database.mdb isn't an index in this table. Look in the Indexes collection of the TableDef object to determine the valid index names. - 3015
- The Visual Basic for Applications project in the database is corrupt.
- Error accessing file. Network connection may have been lost.
- This action will reset the current code in break mode. - 304548
- Microsoft Access has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- AOIndex is not an index in this table.
- The Microsoft Jet database engine stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time
- This object needs a newer version of the Microsoft Jet database module
- Access crashes (Invalid Page Fault/GPF) when opening the mdb
- Microsoft Access has detected corruption in this file.
How it Works?
Download software from website: eRepairAccessInstall.exe
Start Install software:
- Press on downloaded installation file in browser
- Select a downloaded installation file in Windows Explorer and press Enter or double click on it.
Please confirm warning message:
- Double click on icon on desktop:
- Select from main menu: Start | Programs | eRepair Access | eRepair Access
Please select a damaged Microsoft Access file on first page of repair wizard in eRepair Access:
Press Next button:
Please confirm a start of recovery process:
Program will read and analyze a damaged file a several minutes. Later you can see:
- Tables (structure (as SQL script), indexes (as SQL script) and records)
- Queries (as SQL script)
- Relations (as SQL script)
Press on Next button
Select path to save a recovered data:
Press on Recover button:
On last page shows a detailed log of recovery process:
How to fix a corrupted Microsoft Access database? eRepair Access can recover tables, view and queries from damaged .mdb, .accdb files in just a few clicks.